Monday, April 12, 2010

April 11th-20 Weeks


Halfway there!!!!!

20 Weeks this week. Hard to believe...but it's true!

I think I'm growing by the day now, but I'll let you be the judge of that:
Photobucket
I weighed in at 139.8

My weekly email tells me Baby Jeopardy is the length of a banana this week. 10.5 ounces and 6.5 inches long.And for the sake of comparison...I will show my 9 week belly pic and a 20 week belly pic that you haven't seen before:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Such a humbling experience for your body to grow like this!

Wow! So crazy...I just got TWO very strong kicks in my belly! At least the strongest I have ever felt anyway. This is usually the time of day I can feel movement...at night, when I am laying in bed. I can imagine it only gets more noticeable! Our ultrasound is this Wednesday morning when we will be able to see a lot more of what is going on in there. And when we could find out the gender if we wanted to. But that is not our plan! So we are looking forward to that appointment. Except for me having to drink a ton of water before the appointment 45 minutes ahead of time...and holding it!

Until next time!

Oh wait! Baby J keeps kicking...and Matt just felt a kick for the first time! I figured the kicking would stop when he put his hand on my belly. But nope...he just got booted! :) ha ha. So fun.

5 comments on "April 11th-20 Weeks"

Nicole on April 13, 2010 at 4:17 AM said...

Ruining my makeup just before leaving for work - so exciting that BOTH of you can feel the baby kicking now. Such an awesome miracle of God this creating of a new life! So very thankful for the amazing parents little Jeopardy will have!!

PS this is logged in as Nicole, but it's actually Mom W talking. Didn't want to have to start over.

mmncgrand on April 13, 2010 at 7:19 AM said...

Oh, wow!!! I can finally see your growth Sonya and it looks so good on you. What an amazing thing and I am so glad Matt was able to experience the kicking. You two must be super excited - I know Deb is and so am I.

Matt and Sonya on April 13, 2010 at 7:33 AM said...

Awww,thanks Mom & Grandma. It IS exciting for all of us. After I was done blogging and Matt and I were in bed before going to sleep...I started to turn my computer down. Just as it was shutting down Baby J started kicking again and I was like, "Matt, LOOK!" By the light of the computer, you could actually see my stomach move from another boot! Matt says, "Was that a kick?!" And laughing, I said, "Yes!!" It was really funny and unexpected, and then the computer shut down. :)

mmncgrand on April 13, 2010 at 7:55 PM said...

What a thrill for both of you. Are you reading to the baby and praying with it? And even singing. They say that all those things are good and theraputic. I can't wait to see you both. I am not counting days, but it will be soon now. Pray for our time there.

RosebudWitt on April 14, 2010 at 1:16 PM said...

You're cute. I'm excited for you guys, and for the baby to come. Love, Rosie

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates