Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 18th- 21 Weeks


21 Week Belly Pic-Almost finished with Month 5!
Photobucket
I weighed in at 142.2 this morning.

Matt's 21 Week Belly Pic...he gets left out of these pictures far too often.
Photobucket
HA HA!!!!!!!

And because I insisted on a nice photo so I could shake that image out of my head!
Photobucket
What a cute dad he will make!

8 comments on "April 18th- 21 Weeks"

RosebudWitt on April 18, 2010 at 4:55 PM said...

Your little belly is cute, Sonya. Notice the word "little".... because yes, to me you look very little to be 5 months.

Matt and Sonya on April 18, 2010 at 5:41 PM said...

Thanks, Rosie! With all of your pregnant friends...you should be an expert on belly sizes. The word "little" sounds great to me :)

Deb on April 18, 2010 at 5:51 PM said...

I'd say Matt is well into his sixth month of pregnancy! I went shopping today for paint color swatches and groceries and the grocery store. Came home with a little gift for Jeopardy. Nicole says every time I go shopping for anything, I come home with something for the bambino. She's probably right! Enjoy those date nights.

Matt and Sonya on April 18, 2010 at 6:01 PM said...

HA HA!!! I laughed out loud when I read your comment about Matt! :)

Baby Jeopardy is going to be one spoiled grandchild...but you don't hear me complaining :) You can shop for the bambino as much as you want!

mmncgrand on April 19, 2010 at 7:18 PM said...

Hey, Matt, you don't have to keep up with your wife on this belly thing. Wow, Sonya, you are really beginning to show. Can't wait to see you in person and feel that little one between us as I give you a big hug.

Matt and Sonya on April 20, 2010 at 9:04 PM said...

Can't wait to see you either, Grandma! it's not too long now. And Matt just found out today that he doesn't have to work the weekend you are here now. And I will make sure to pass your tip along to him about keeping up with me :)

RosebudWitt on April 21, 2010 at 5:47 AM said...

Yes, after conducting all the research, indeed you are very little, my dear sister in law.

Actually, one of our friends just had their baby boy yesterday, baby Caleb. Everything went great! And, just between us and the people that see this...Josh and Jamie are prego again! But she's way early in the pregnancy. Yay for babies! Can't wait to meet my niece or nephew :)

The Johnston Family on April 21, 2010 at 6:06 AM said...

Sonya - you look great!! You're going to be one of those women that has teeny arms and legs and is 100% all belly. Very cute :) The pic of Matt is hilarious - hopefully that's not a preview of whats to come in the next 20 years!! kidding :)
Work it, guys. we miss you!
ps. when I got off the phone with you the other night, Adam had been trying to get me off the phone because he had gotten me roses and ice cream :) Whoops!!

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates