Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 25th-22 Weeks


22 Weeks! After consulting both of my baby books, the internet, and my nurse...I am thoroughly confused as to what month I am exactly. So that is why I continue to post what week I am in...not the month. I am somewhere between 5 and 6 months, but where I land specifically depends on who you talk to!

I know some of you are thinking, "who cares?", but it really does drive me crazy at the lack of consistency of calculating where our baby is in their growth! But oh well. On to the what you really care about...the pictures!

22 Weeks and a different shirt. The green one was getting too small...and though I bought a size up planning for my expansion, it went up in size in all of the wrong places! So here is a new look:
Photobucket
144.2 lbs this morning

And the growing belly:
Photobucket

And another shot:
Photobucket
Yay for jeans I can actually button! :)

4 comments on "April 25th-22 Weeks"

mmncgrand on April 26, 2010 at 6:34 AM said...

Yea for the belly!!!!!!!!!! (and the baby)

RosebudWitt on April 26, 2010 at 8:01 AM said...

You know what i think is totally awesome? It looks like you still have no butt. Lucky you :) Cause for the girls in my fam, that's what blows up the most during pregancy!

Deb on April 27, 2010 at 11:24 AM said...

No matter how far along you are, you look great! So glad you are feeling well throughout this process.

Matt and Sonya on April 27, 2010 at 8:56 PM said...

Ha ha, thanks for the cheer, Grandma!

Rosie-I'm so glad that it looks that way :) We'll see if it stays that way!!!

Mom W.- Thanks! Music to the ears of a growing pregnant lady...you are sweet.

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates