I weighed in at 137.2 this morning.
Here, I definitely am looking pregnant in this one! :) I think it is the baggy shirt!
And another:
Matt and I on Easter
We went over to our friends house, Gary & Allison's, with some others for Easter brunch after church. Very delicious!
Matt and I stopped on the way home from church to attempt an Easter shot. The camera was balanced on the car and it was pretty sunny...but you get the idea!
Also, this past week our crib bedding came in! We ordered it from Wal-Mart. And I think I love it. It is called Serenity-this is totally me. And should be calming for Baby Jeopardy also! Check it out on Wal-Mart.com here. Oh yeah, did I mention it was a great price compared to others?
It is a very difficult color to match. It is not blue, it's not even quite turquoise as it almost has a hint of green in the color. So I am not trying to match a lot of blues with it...because it would just be more frustrating to have mismatched blues all over the room. But I am glad to have a starting place on the colors for the room. I also ordered a second crib sheet, diaper bag, and a valance. I intend to some how attach the valance onto the front of our desk to hide the keyboard tray and bring more of the brown and blue to the wall in the room that the desk will be on...as the desk will become our changing table! Don't worry, it will make sense later! And also, we found two brown canvas bins with a cover at TJ Maxx that are outlined in a very similar blue color. These will go under the desk...where you would normally find a chair almost meeting up with the valance. A great place to store extra diapers!
So here is a picture of the crib bedding laying on our futon. In front of the blanket, from left to right is the sheet, the bed skirt, and then the bumper is in the bag.
I'm not sure that this picture captured the color very well, but it is the best I could do with the lighting.
And check this out! The colors of the burp clothes that Jessie made coordinate very well! I wanted to see how pink would work as an accent if we ended up with a girl. I decided that I like it!

5 comments on "April 4th- 19 Weeks"
I can't wait to see you and this little one in person.
I know Grandma...that will be an exciting day!!! I am excited to see you in May though while this little one is still in my belly. Can't wait!!!
Sonya, you look adorable :) I was flipping back and forth between your 10 week pic and this one at 19...you definitely can tell a difference, but I still doubt anyone would guess you're pregnant which is totally crazy!! I look forward to the week that that belly pops out - it's bound to happen soon :)
Love the bedding - very cute and gender neutral which is so hard to find!! Way to go :) You can let your MIL know I got the fabric at JoAnns if she wants to make you something with the coordinating fabrics ;) she's crafty like that. Maybe some curtains or something??
Anyway - keep lookin' hot and takin pics - this is a long post!! Any kicks yet?
I'm with Jessie - can't wait for the belly to pop out - and the kicks to begin!!
I already have some of those fabrics and thought they were the same, so good to know I guessed right. Thanks Jessie.
Definitely glad you keep us updated on a weekly basis.
Thanks, Jessie! You are so kind! I have been feeling the baby quite a bit. Whether they are kicks or hiccups it's hard to tell :) But there is definitely movement. I feel it especially at night when I am still.
You two (Jessie & Mom Witt) are crazy wanting my belly to pop out...there's plenty of time left for that! ha ha. As far as the fabrics are concerned, I have the curtains covered but maybe if it is a girl some pink striped bins for clothing on the bookshelf would be nice!
Glad you like the updates...I will try to keep them coming!
Post a Comment