Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 28th- 18 Weeks


18 Week Pic:
Photobucket
I weighed in at 136.6 at the 18 week mark. Only 2 more weeks and I'm halfway there!

Mom Witt sent us another package in the mail this past Friday! She is so good to us. Check out the new onesies for Baby Jeopardy. So cute. She said we would have to put a bow on the red & blue ones if the baby is a girl!
Photobucket

And this one is hilarious. She sent me these small toilet paper rolls for our hikes that I can't seem to make it through without a potty break! I love it.
Photobucket

She also sent me 2 more maternity tops and a pair of capris. Here is a picture of the capris that we shot right before my camera battery died:
Photobucket
I have been feeling pretty good lately. And I am definitely growing by the day. Just yesterday (which was Tuesday-3/30), I went through the whole day at work, came back to the apartment for a walk on our trail and then returned home for a shower. As I was getting undressed, I looked down at my body, and thought, "oh my goodness, where did that belly come from? It wasn't that big this morning!" ha ha. Amazing that there is a little life growing inside of me! And so quickly!!!

4 comments on "March 28th- 18 Weeks"

Deb on March 31, 2010 at 7:30 PM said...

It's still hard to believe you are almost half way there - you sure don't look like it!

The capri's look nice on you.

Found some girly bargains today - just in case :) If not for my grandbaby, they'll come in handy for one of the girls at work that is expecting.

Matt and Sonya on April 2, 2010 at 4:28 PM said...

Thanks! Extra points to you for saying that! :)

You are so cute...I'm glad you found some bargains. We might be able to make use of them!!!

mmncgrand on April 5, 2010 at 3:03 PM said...

If you can't make use of some of the clothes for this baby, there are always other babies to consider. I have decided that I am not going to give the gift I told you about that I had for the first great grand baby. It is definitely the wrong color. BUT don't you worry there will be a gift for this precious little one.

Matt and Sonya on April 5, 2010 at 3:37 PM said...

This is true Grandma. Hopefully there will be more babies after this! It is totally up to you if you give that particular gift to this grand baby...but don't feel like it would have to match their room, if that is what you are concerned about. And I will not worry about whether there is a gift or not for the baby from you. That is our responsibility to provide...all you need to give is your love. And I know you have plenty of that! :)

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates