Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 21st- 17 Weeks


Week 17: Expanding Waistline has begun!
Photobucket
I weighed in at 135.6 this morning.

Picture before church...in comfortable jeans that actually fit and leave room to grow!
Photobucket

And the trench coat that I mentioned in my last post for these cool mornings that have been warming up by afternoon...big enough to make it through the season!
Photobucket
Matt and I went on a long walk this afternoon (beautiful sunny day in Colorado!) after having lunch with our friends from small group. I am going to try to be more committed to exercising and not let being tired talk me out of it! Apparently, just 30 minutes a day will do wonders for my pregnancy (mood, shape, weight gain), my labor (quicker) and even the baby (some studies say that babies whose moms exercised were more stimulated in the womb and scored higher test scores and were more healthy themselves later on)! I don't know how much of this is true...but I'm smart enough to get that it is a good idea! So thank you, Lord, for some beautiful days that make it easier to say yes to a workout!

4 comments on "March 21st- 17 Weeks"

Deb on March 21, 2010 at 7:49 PM said...

Looking good! And you are glowing :) This was the month I had a big growth spurt and then in the 5th month found out it was twins! How would that be?

Matt and Sonya on March 21, 2010 at 8:00 PM said...

Awww, thank you! You are sweet.

Twins??? Yikes! Guess you would have to move out here in that case to nanny :) But the ultrasound says only one. And there has only been one heartbeat...so I guess you are off the hook!

Deb on March 21, 2010 at 9:51 PM said...

We didn't hear the second heartbeat until 5 months, but I didn't have an ultrasound prior to that.

Ed's cousin's daughter, Cynthia, just had twins. Her father in law hired a night nurse for her, since she wasn't getting any sleep. When she goes back to work next month, they will have a nanny.

Anonymous said...

Wow you're actually starting to show. This is just so exciting! I bet it feels really weird but kinda cool all at the same time.

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates