Thursday, March 4, 2010

February 27th-Packages!


Matt and I attended the Focus on your Marriage simulcast that was broadcast live from Focus on the Family. We were up bright and early on Saturday for the live taping...and joined by two other couples from our church that were in our previous small group. Pictures of that event are on our Colorado Dreams blog.

When we arrived home from the event...2 packages greeted us at the mailbox!!! One we knew was coming from Mom Witt (thought we didn't know what!) and a surprise from David, Age & Colin! How fun. Despite the fact that we needed to pack and be up early again the next morning for my work trip to Vegas...we immediately tore into them.

Here's Matt with the exciting gift from his parents.
Photobucket

What is it? All sorts of good stuff! Stuff for baby, mommy & daddy!
Photobucket

And a little note:
Photobucket

Essentials for baby Jeopardy:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Maternity wear for mommy: (Lots more than this...I just didn't take pics of it all!)
Photobucket

Let's try it on
Photobucket

What it will look like in another few months :)
Photobucket

Love this lullaby praise cd!
Photobucket

Our baby's first book! It is a prayer book from David, Age & Colin. So cute! Made very durable to withstand drool and abuse! Thanks guys!
Photobucket
Oh yes, and I am wearing another new comfy dress! Thanks Mom Witt!!

5 comments on "February 27th-Packages!"

mmncgrand on March 4, 2010 at 6:05 PM said...

You are so beautiful Sonya!!

mmncgrand on March 4, 2010 at 6:09 PM said...

I like the dresses. You have a great mother in law to be able to shop for you and it all fit - looks good on you too. What did you get Matt?

Matt and Sonya on March 5, 2010 at 8:54 AM said...

You are so sweet Grandma!! And you are absolutely right...I have a wonderful mother 'n law! She did a great job. Matt got some black undershirts and underwear from Jockey :) I didn't think you needed modeling shots! ha ha

Deb on March 7, 2010 at 4:48 PM said...

Love the little prayer book!

The dresses look like they fit nice and they look great on you!

Matt and Sonya on March 7, 2010 at 6:08 PM said...

Thanks, Mom W! The dresses are also VERY comfy! I can't wait for summer weather!

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates