Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 23rd- Baby Kicking?


Okay, so I have not wanted to jump the gun and say I am feeling the baby kick. While I know this can happen as early as 16 weeks...usually it is difficult to detect by first time moms. But I am feeling something. It just feels like something is going on in my belly. It kind of feels like bubbles or something moving in water. But it's not gas...as far as I can tell! :) I feel it most at times like this when I am laying still on my back. So for documentation purposes...I am posting that I might be feeling the baby kick in the 17th week (and I did feel some of this last week also.) But I am just too new at this to know exactly what it is! I am sure in a few more weeks there will be no denying when the baby is kicking.

By the way, Baby Jeopardy is about 5 inches long and weighs 5 ounces this week!

3 comments on "March 23rd- Baby Kicking?"

Deb on March 25, 2010 at 6:57 PM said...

You most definately felt the baby move - isn't it just the coolest thing?!! So amazing to know that you have this precious little person growing inside of you!

mmncgrand on March 27, 2010 at 9:37 AM said...

Can Matt feel it if he puts his hand on your tummy? Wow!!

Matt and Sonya on March 31, 2010 at 6:46 PM said...

It is cool!

Grandma- not yet!

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates