Before Church:
I weighed in at 133.4 this morning. I have been so tired this week and weekend. I can't seem to get enough sleep! Plus, I can barely make it through a church service without leaving to go to the bathroom! Not to mention when Matt and I took a min-hike yesterday at Palmer Park and I couldn't make it through the hike...thank goodness for the great outdoors and Matt standing watch! Ahh, the joys of pregnancy! :)

3 comments on "March 14th- 16 Weeks"
I finally see that all this talk of me becoming a grandma may actually be a reality! I think you have finally reached the critical stage when everyone will be thinking, "is she just gaining weight or is she pregnant?" But of course no one will ask :)
So glad Jeopardy's heart is beating strong.
You'll have to pack a blanket and alarm clock in the car so you can take naps over your lunch break!
Baby Jeopardy is growing!! Sonya, what are you going to do when you're eight months prego if this bambino is already making you go to the bathroom this often?
Mom W.- I keep thinking people MUST know...but you are right, they won't ask! :) And I am anxious to not be so tired anymore!
Nicole- Good question!!! I don't know what I will at 8 months! :)
Post a Comment