Thursday, March 4, 2010

February 28th- 14 Weeks


We have completed the 1st trimester!!! Can you believe it? So exciting. And I will tell you. This weekend, my stomach decided to have a growth spurt. It is getting harder to hide these days! Here are the 14 week pics. (Although we cheated and took them a day early since we would be in Vegas on Sunday.)

See? There is a definite difference from last week. At least I can tell anyway. And so can Matt! I weighed in at 131.8 this week.
Photobucket

Once in our room on Sunday at Caesars Palace and before going out for dinner, we did snap a few pics so they were officially 14 weeks pics!
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments on "February 28th- 14 Weeks"

mmncgrand on March 4, 2010 at 6:05 PM said...

Thanks Sonya for taking your lunch break to put some pictures up for me. I can't tell a difference tho.

Matt and Sonya on March 5, 2010 at 8:56 AM said...

You're welcome, Grandma! You still can't tell??? Oh well...maybe in a few more weeks. But Matt & I can definitely tell. I might have to post some bare belly shots so you can really see the progression!

Deb on March 7, 2010 at 4:57 PM said...

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, I knew you were busy and traveling, so didn't expect an update last weekend. I was impatiently waiting for new pictures. Then I decided to click on the "home" link, and what do you know? Lots of updates!! I had put the blog on my "Favorites bar" but obviously it doesn't update.

I'm really not seeing a lot of change in the pictures, except I totally agree with Jessie's earlier comment! Maybe we need a split view post so we can see the progression side by side:)

Definately loving that we have this medium for sharing stories and pictures. It's great to be able to share in the journey with you.

Matt and Sonya on March 7, 2010 at 6:13 PM said...

Ha ha! I'm sorry, Mom, I should have emailed you to let you know that I updated mid-week. I feel privileged to be on your "Favorites" bar though!

And yes...maybe that is the only real progression my weekly pictures are documenting! At least there is some kind of growth :) I will do a split post for you sometime!

So glad you like the blog...you know you are the reason I started it! I loved the idea especially because you said that I could print it out later and it would become our pregnancy journal. Much better than documenting the same things in several places!

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates