I know you all say you can't see a difference...and maybe I just do because I know I can feel it in my clothes! Plus, the scale is going up every week now. I weighed in at 132.4 this morning. At some point I will need to do some side by side shots to show progression. That is why we have been taking them every week in the same outfit. So we can do a progression later that illustrates the growth! While now it is much more apparent to us...I'm sure I will quickly get to the point where you all will see it too! My doctor actually told me I will probably not show until 4 months. I'm getting close to that mark, but I guess we won't know until I get there!
And just because that same outfit picture seems boring (especially since it looks the same to everyone!) here is a picture before church this morning.
We got a $10 coupon from Kohl's this week for the grand opening of a brand new Kohl's (we have 3 now in Colorado Springs). I was so excited because you can use it on anything. So we purchased this top for work. These flowy tops are great because I can unbotton my pants underneath of them and wear my belly band around my waist with the shirt completely concealing what is going on under there! No one is the wiser. :)
On another exciting note, while we were in Vegas last week...we missed a big announcement from our Monday night small group. Kyle and Jen are pregnant! We are totally pumped about this as we were unsure about starting a small group with young marrieds without kids, when we knew we were going to be having one soon. Kyle and Jen are due in October so they are about 8 weeks along right now. Dale, another wife in our small group, called me immediately to share the news because we told her that we were pregnant last week! Her and her husband, Michael, could hardly hold in our surprise when Kyle & Jen shared theirs! Especially because Kyle's next question after the announcement was "Is anyone else going to have kids soon?" I think they were worried just as we were about how the rest of the group would feel about little ones running around! We are telling the rest of small group on Monday night our news. God has been so amazing as we have obeyed His urging to enter into this group in faith. Seeing how everything is working out better than we could have planned it ourselves...we are humbled and in awe. Michael and Dale are trying to get pregnant also right now and both Jen and Dale are going to be stay at home moms. So amazing. Thank you, Lord for Your sweet blessings!

4 comments on "March 7th- 15 Weeks"
That is very exciting news about your small group!
Just another verification that God's timing of this pregnancy is perfect! So glad you are developing these friendships.
You look great! Love catching up with your pregnancy on this blog - way to keep it updated :) And Sonya, you are hilarious - you SO are not showing yet in these pictures..."big difference"...just you wait my friend - you'll see a "big difference" soon enough :)
Hey - did you ever get my package? I sent it probably 2-3 weeks ago...gonna be really sad if that got lost in the mail...
Jessie! I was just emailing you to tell you that I got your package on Thursday...right after my Dr's appt. And that I LOVE it! I wonder why it took 2-3 weeks? It never takes that long from Indiana. But thank you SO much :)
And let me clarify on the "showing" statement. I know it's not a big difference but it is a difference. My stomach is no longer flat, and while it may not be noticeable to others, I cannot button my work pants! :) It is just finally very noticeable to Matt and I! I'm sure I will see a big difference soon enough! :)
Post a Comment