Monday, February 22, 2010

Mom Witts Blog Post


Remember how we sent packages to each of our parents to announce our big news? And also how I forgot to take pictures of what we sent? Well, great news! My awesome mother 'n law took pictures! And she posted the whole sequence of events on her blog right here. I love her narrating skills. I laughed reading it as I remembered how I tried to throw them off about what the package could possibly be! Go check it out already!

2 comments on "Mom Witts Blog Post"

mmncgrand on March 4, 2010 at 7:00 AM said...

How is our pregnant lady this week? Worn out probably from your travels, right? Can't wait to see a new picture.

Matt and Sonya on March 4, 2010 at 8:30 AM said...

Hi Grandma! You are exactly right! I have been very exhausted since arriving home late Tuesday night. We had so much fun, and I made sure I had adequate rest...but I guess it was not enough for two! I have a lot of posts to catch up on and will try to get them up for you soon. But it may not be until this weekend. My belly has grown this past week more than any other week. Harder to hide...I can't suck it in anymore. :) Love and miss you.

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates