Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 7th- 11 Weeks


11 Weeks
An 11 Week picture before we head over to Josh & Amber's for the Superbowl!
Photobucket

I weighed in at 128.2 this morning.

Oh yes, I wanted to share this also. So Adrienne emails me this morning. Actually, instead of explaining it, I'll just post it right here:

I woke up at 7 this morning and thought of you right away and couldnt fall back asleep for excitement. Think of all the fun phone chats next year when we are home all day. Coupon clipping, fingernail clipping....i am loving it already!!

Colin thinks it is a boy and that he should be named Jeopardy. Slightly unusual, nice ring to it....i say, consider it ;)

xoxo
Age

Isn't that hilarious? The things that boy says cracks me up! Jeopardy...we will have to add that to the list of options!

2 comments on "February 7th- 11 Weeks"

mmncgrand on February 21, 2010 at 4:47 PM said...

What a beautiful pregnant mommie.

Matt and Sonya on February 21, 2010 at 10:11 PM said...

Thanks, Grandma. You are sweet!

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates