Weighed in at 130.4 this morning. Going up! Probably all of that delicious food I had last night!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
February 14th-12 Weeks!
I can't believe we have finished 12 weeks already! 3 months in...wahoo! Still two more weeks until an official end to the 1st trimester.

Weighed in at 130.4 this morning. Going up! Probably all of that delicious food I had last night!
Weighed in at 130.4 this morning. Going up! Probably all of that delicious food I had last night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments on "February 14th-12 Weeks!"
love these weekly pictures and updates! You are looking great Sonya! So glad you are still feeling good, except for the headache :(
Thanks, Mom! You are sweet. Glad you enjoy the updates. I am very grateful for how good I have felt throughout the first trimester...and that headache was gone in no time!
So cute - love the stuff you picked out. And I stand by my statement that a video monitor is AWESOME :) Yeah, they're kinda expensive, but they can definitely be used for all the kids...carseats have expiration dates (usually last around 7 yrs) so those definitely don't last for 5 kids - unless you plan some multiples and having them pretty close together :)
Lookin' good, mama!
I guess I have calmed down some after the news today because my headache is subsiding. I am waiting for my friend to get home from church tonight though because I HAVE to tell someone.
Thanks, Jessie. And we will heed your advice with the video monitor!
Awww, Grandma! The excitement gave you a headache? You are so cute. Hope you had fun with your friend :) I
Post a Comment