In the package we included a DVD of the short clip of the day we found out we were pregnant, as well as a clip of our office to baby room transformation plan. You can check that out here:
We wrapped this up in "baby" tissue paper (of course) and shipped out! Oh yes, and Mom Witt's included a dollar bill that Matt wrote "For Your Grandma Fly Fund" on it. Mom Witt has always talked about starting this fund so that she can fly to see her grandkids! Well, it's time to get that account rolling :)
And here is a pic of me at 9 Weeks. It seems odd to be taking these when there isn't much to show but I was told to start snapping pics now!
And honestly, when I compare weeks it just all depends on the angle we take them. Sometimes I look larger in the earlier weeks that in the later ones! Weighed in at 128.4

0 comments on "January 24th, 9 Weeks"
Post a Comment