Well! It has been a big day! We have made announcements to our family members. Our grandparents & siblings are in the loop! We also told our Aunt & Uncle that live out here last night.
Here is this weeks photo:

One more week from saying goodbye to the 1st trimester! Thankfully, it really has not been a bad few months. I still am feeling great. I'm not as tired as I had been for a week or so awhile back either.
Here is another picture just because I felt like the others one in the same shirt were getting boring. It was before church this morning.

I weighed in at 130.4 this morning. Keeping my top button on my pants unbuttoned these days! :) You can't really tell in this photo though.
Speaking of church, Matt and I really enjoyed this morning's sermon. What we love about our pastor is that he speaks truth...in love. He taught about how are culture has gone so far towards tolerance that we have become too timid as Christians to say that there is only One Way. These are the words of Jesus...not us!
John 14:6 "I am the Way the, Truth, and the Life. No man comes to the Father, but by me." We felt very blessed by this sermon this morning.
We then checked out some houses for fun in the neighborhood where some friends from our small group got a really awesome deal on a gorgeous home. Just looking for fun! No home purchases any time soon. :) We then prepared food for our Monday night small group this afternoon...our night to cook and we're meeting at our apartment! So excited as we love this group of like-minded, godly men and women.
This is the song we ended with in church this morning: In Christ Alone
So powerful. I love belting out the one part,
"There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again!
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ"
It struck me today the significance of the role we will have in the life of this precious life. We want to be vessels that shine Christ so brightly to this impressionable bundle of joy. What a job! It is overwhelming but we are so excited for what the Lord has to teach us in the years ahead!
Here is this weeks photo:
One more week from saying goodbye to the 1st trimester! Thankfully, it really has not been a bad few months. I still am feeling great. I'm not as tired as I had been for a week or so awhile back either.
Here is another picture just because I felt like the others one in the same shirt were getting boring. It was before church this morning.
I weighed in at 130.4 this morning. Keeping my top button on my pants unbuttoned these days! :) You can't really tell in this photo though.
Speaking of church, Matt and I really enjoyed this morning's sermon. What we love about our pastor is that he speaks truth...in love. He taught about how are culture has gone so far towards tolerance that we have become too timid as Christians to say that there is only One Way. These are the words of Jesus...not us!
John 14:6 "I am the Way the, Truth, and the Life. No man comes to the Father, but by me." We felt very blessed by this sermon this morning.
We then checked out some houses for fun in the neighborhood where some friends from our small group got a really awesome deal on a gorgeous home. Just looking for fun! No home purchases any time soon. :) We then prepared food for our Monday night small group this afternoon...our night to cook and we're meeting at our apartment! So excited as we love this group of like-minded, godly men and women.
This is the song we ended with in church this morning: In Christ Alone
So powerful. I love belting out the one part,
"There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again!
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ"
It struck me today the significance of the role we will have in the life of this precious life. We want to be vessels that shine Christ so brightly to this impressionable bundle of joy. What a job! It is overwhelming but we are so excited for what the Lord has to teach us in the years ahead!

3 comments on "February 21st-13 Weeks"
So glad I can start "spreading the news!" Although no one would believe that you are pregnant by these pictures.
Yes, ma'am! Spread the word! You have been so patient in your excitement :) And yes, my mom says if I am like her I probably won't really show until 4 months. But we'll see...that black shirt just really hides the little bit I do have. So fun that you were right there when we told Nicole...her reaction was hilarious! She didn't believe me at first! Thanks for helping us to convince her. Now you can pull the baby items out of hiding :)
Wow! I am glad they all know now. That song you sang at church is one of my favorites. I cut the words out of our bulletin once and have them in my Bible to read very often. What a treasure for a Grandma to have her grand children in the bosom of the Father. PTL!!
Post a Comment