In the green top
Before Church
Work pants are definitely snug but scale still only showing a couple of pound weight gain. Not obvious to anyone but me. Weighed in at 129.6 this morning.
Arriving August 30th 2010!
Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal
2 comments on "Jaunary 31st- 10 Weeks!"
That's not fair! I think you should just spill the beans - at least to the rest of the siblings. I'm about ready to burst!!! You can wait to tell grandparents, aunts, cousins, etc., etc. until the 2nd trimester.
Colin is way too cute! Jeopardy would certainly be original.
Ha Ha! It's your son's fault. He talked me into it. He said I only have one sibling and he has three...so we should tell them. Plus, Age can give me all this motherly wisdom :)
You can make it...only 3 more weeks until the 2nd trimester! Just call me when you feel ready to burst...we can talk about Jeopardy!
Post a Comment