Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January 27th & 28th- Parents Share in Joy


My parents gave me a call first congratulating us on our pregnancy on Wednesday afternoon. Apparently, when Dad got the package at the post office he went straight home to open it up with mom as the package gave strict instructions to only open it with her and when they were alone! I was so surprised that they had received it so soon! I thought Matt's parents would receive theirs first since Indiana is much closer. So when I saw a missed call from my dad and gave him a ring back I wasn't even thinking about the package!

My mom admitted she suspected...I wasn't feeling great the week I was in PA for Christmas. But she said after I was taking so many medications the week in January I was sick...she wasn't so sure anymore! I assured her I had called my OB and took the medicine he recommended. :)

Matt's parents also got their package on Wednesday, but since I also gave them such strict instructions of when and where to open it...it was too late to talk to them after they did. So we got to talk to them on Thursday night. Although Mom Witt emailed us during the day and sent me all sorts of wonderful baby sights to check out. It was so fun to spill the beans with our parents! It was especially absolute torture to not tell all of Matt's family when they were out here for Christmas! We had just found out 3 days earlier and had not even seen the doctor yet!

0 comments on "January 27th & 28th- Parents Share in Joy"

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates