Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 2- 23 Weeks


Well, I have another post I need to make of a package we got from Nicole last week...but I still haven't snapped any pictures of it yet. You all will enjoy it. It was hilarious and thoughtful. I was waiting to post the 23 week shot until I got this done, but due to increased pressure to get this one up...your 23 week belly shot! :)
Photobucket
I weighed in at 146.6. If I don't slow down on the weight gain soon...I'm really going to be in trouble come August!

We went to Keystone with our small group this past weekend so we snapped this when we got back! Okay, Mom W. I'm ready to see some graduation pictures now! :)

3 comments on "May 2- 23 Weeks"

Deb on May 6, 2010 at 7:22 PM said...

they're up!! You are looking great!

Deb on May 6, 2010 at 7:39 PM said...

This is Grandma not Deb. Glad to get to see another picture of you beautiful Sonya. I swear you don't look any bigger this week than you did last week. Grandma Witt found some other cute things today when we went shopping. She is certainly excited about this grandchild. Love you three!!!

Matt and Sonya on May 6, 2010 at 8:44 PM said...

Nice! I enjoyed checking out the graduation post, mom :)

Thanks, Grandma. I think the pounds are finding other places to camp out besides on my belly!!! This grandchild will certainly not lack in love from his/her Grandma Witt I am sure! Also, I am SO excited to get the crib in the next week or so to set up in the nursery. Thanks so much to you and Grandpa! That was very generous of you.

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates