Sunday, May 30, 2010

May 30th- 27 Weeks


27 Week Pic:
Photobucket
Weighed in at 152.

Before Church:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nicole snapped a few pictures of us after church since we don't have any pictures of Matt and I since I've been showing:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments on "May 30th- 27 Weeks"

Deb on May 31, 2010 at 7:12 AM said...

Wow, I'm impressed - getting your post up with company and all!! Just read a great response on another blog - When people ask you what you are going to have you can respond, "we hope it's a baby!"

Love the pictures of the two of you!

RosebudWitt on May 31, 2010 at 6:27 PM said...

Cute dress, cute hair, and I'm sure a it will be a cute baby :)

Matt and Sonya on May 31, 2010 at 10:09 PM said...

Mom- Yep...trying to keep up! I have so many other pics to post I figured I should at least stay caught up with this blog! And I will have to keep that comment in mind about answering the gender question. Had fun with your girls and parents this week!

Rosie- thanks!:)

The Johnston Family on June 2, 2010 at 5:02 AM said...

SONYA - you look adorable :) You're like the poster child for pregnancy - you look great! I can't believe you're already 27 weeks - is it going fast now? And your dress is adorable. Love the pics - keep em coming! :)

Matt and Sonya on June 3, 2010 at 8:45 PM said...

Hey Jessie!
Thanks-you are so sweet. It IS going fast! I can't even believe I am almost in my 3rd trimester. And the baby is active all of the time now! Life is going to change drastically very soon!!!

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates