Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 9th-24 Weeks-Mother's Day!


So I wake up on Sunday morning and find a sweet email from Age wishing me:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!! Enjoy your first mother's day. Love you.

That's right! It's Mother's Day. Well, Matt has been telling me all week that I'm not a mom yet so we didn't need to celebrate so of course I point out to him that Age thought I was a mom! ha ha. He didn't say anything and we got up and showered to get ready for church. Then, I go the kitchen to have some breakfast and look what I find on the table!

Photobucket

He had completely fooled me. I ate my words...he had planned this all along. Here is what was inside:

Photobucket

A pedicure and manicure! Woo-hoo! I will especially need this when I can no longer reach my toes! He made the certificate himself and it says "Authorized by: Matt and Baby Jeopardy" So cute. He told me instead of a gift certificate for one place he figured he should make his own and then give me the cash because "he knows me". Am I really that bad? Yes, I am. He does know me! But I am really looking forward to this sweet mother's day gift. Thanks, Babe!


And on to the 24 week pictures-6 months. Growing very steadily!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Weighed in at 148.8


6 comments on "May 9th-24 Weeks-Mother's Day!"

Matt on May 11, 2010 at 10:13 PM said...

Convenient summary, "Ate my words". I like how you failed to mention how hard of a time you gave me, telling me of the brownie points I could have earned if only I would have listened to your boss and got you something for mother's day.

Matt and Sonya on May 11, 2010 at 10:34 PM said...

I didn't want to have too wordy of a post? No one cares about ALL of the details? Are any of these excuses working? :) ha ha. You are right, you got me good...and I was SO wrong! Thanks, Babe. You are good to me!

courtneywitt on May 14, 2010 at 9:03 PM said...

Looking good in that zebra print dress, Sonya! Such a wonderful husband you are, Matt!

P.S. This is Nicole, not Courto... I was too lazy to log her out.

Deb on May 15, 2010 at 11:47 AM said...

Finally getting some computer time. Such a sweet hubby you have. Still looking beautiful!

mmncgrand on May 15, 2010 at 1:21 PM said...

Way to go Matt!! You are looking more pregnant Sonya, but still beautiful.

Matt and Sonya on May 16, 2010 at 7:21 PM said...

Nicole- you make me laugh...posting as Courtney. Glad you like the dress...courtesy of your mama!

Yes, Matt is a keeper. And thanks for your sweet compliments everyone!

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates