We went to pick up the crib on Friday night. Our generous friends Dale & Michael let us borrow their truck to pick it up. They are actually trying to sell it so we gave them a little advertising by driving it around. In fact, we talked to two guys that were interested and told them to call Michael! Matt was trying to really talk the truck up so we hope it is a good lead for Michael and Dale. Here is Matt loading the crib onto the truck.
Matt put it together on Friday night also.
Can you see the computer sitting on the futon with the Spurs game on? I set it up for him so we could watch while he was working! However, he ended up turning it off...they were disappointing him a bit.
And the finished product!
So, the crib is up and we are out of room. I find myself wanting to move the futon on out ASAP so I can begin to envision our baby's nursery! So I posted the futon on Craig's list that same night. It is time to sell it because we don't have room for it anymore but I am a little sad as this is the futon that my Pap & Gram Berry bought me my sophomore year of college. It has had a good 7 years! And doesn't it look great?
The family that bought it on Sunday thought so too! We got 100 bucks for it which was so exciting. I love selling things on Craig's List and walking away with cash for something you are ready to get rid of.
That night we went to Babies 'R Us to spend the cash. We purchased a mattress for the crib, a changing pad for on the desk and a changing pad cover...plus we have money left to spare! I haven't taken picture of the progress of the nursery yet or the crib with the bedding, but they will come!

3 comments on "May 7th-New Crib"
Love the crib. Can't wait to see it all set up.
The crib is beautiful, we are glad you like it. Can't wait to see it for real and to see you and Matt. Won't be long now.
So glad you guys like the crib! I really need to get some pictures of it all set up. It's SO cute :)
Grandma-Thanks again to you and Grandpa. We LOVE it! Can't wait to show it to you for real either. In one week you will be out here with us!
Post a Comment