Saturday, May 29, 2010

Nursery Progress


Here are the promised pictures of the progress of our nursery. Since we sold the futon, we moved the desk over to the window, put a changing pad on it and wa-la! A changing table. The diaper stacker is also hanging on the changing table. For now, all of the pictures of the Melhorn family and the canvases on the wall are still up. I may not put up other pictures until the babe actually arrives! We'll see.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And the crib! I love it. Also, another picture that will probably be re-located.
Photobucket

The bookshelf next to the crib will probably be full of baby items in various bins or boxes eventually.
Photobucket

Close up of crib and bedding.
Photobucket

I took the blanket off for this one.
Photobucket

Oh yes! I almost forgot this picture. Here we have the outline all measured out for our new recliner! It should arrive on June 5th. I am super excited about this.
Photobucket

5 comments on "Nursery Progress"

Deb on May 29, 2010 at 10:18 AM said...

love the nursery! Don't you think the baby would love to wake up looking up at mom & dad?

Matt and Sonya on May 31, 2010 at 10:04 PM said...

Good point...maybe it would come them down. Or scare them first thing waking up in the morning :)

The Johnston Family on June 2, 2010 at 4:59 AM said...

Looks awesome! Love the bedding :)

mmncgrand on June 2, 2010 at 3:55 PM said...

It was fun seeing it all in person, and seeing the happy parents to be. We had so much fun guys. Thanks for your hospitality and your wonderful weather. It is awful here today. I miss CO and you already.

Matt and Sonya on June 3, 2010 at 8:46 PM said...

Miss you too, Grandma! So glad you made the trip. Next time we are together, there will be 3 of us! That will give you something to look forward to :)

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates