Weighed in at 149.8
After a 4 hour long membership class Sunday Morning!
Lighting wasn't great, so here are some others:
And from the front:
Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal
5 comments on "May 16th- 25 Weeks"
looks like you and Jeopardy are doing great! Glad to hear the Dr. says everything is going great - he's the only one you need to listen to!!
oh my. you look SO cute in your church outfit belly-pic. wish i could hug you and that belly!!
Thanks, Mom W! You are right about my Doc!
And thank you, Age! You are so sweet. I wish you could hug me and my belly too! I'm trying to not get my hopes up about your comment yesterday about you and Colin maybe coming out to CO. But that was a great idea :)
Your front view still doesn't look very pregnant. Can't wait to see you.
You finally have a belly!!!!!! Lookin' great, Sonya - and Matt - that was SO sweet! Love sweet husbands :)
I miss you guys so much - wish you were closer!
Sonya - I cannot WAIT to find out what you're having!!!!! Can you believe you're only 15 weeks away?!?!
AHHH! I love babies :)
Post a Comment