Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cards, Gifts, Notes & Packages!


A few more cards in the mail...
One from Rosie (on the left) and from Uncle Bill & Aunt Sandy
Photobucket

A gift from Dee, a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant that Matt worked with at Colonial Columns. His last day at Colonial was April 28th and then he came over to work for Encompass Home Health! It was so sweet of her to give us this gift!
Photobucket
So many things that I wouldn't have even realized I needed because I haven't done this before! Travel-sized lotions and all. Loved it.

A resident at Colonial Columns who cannot speak, communicates with others by typing on her own machine. She gave this note to Matt before he left:
Photobucket
It says, "I hear tomorrow is your last day. U know U are making some of the girls cry. I won't tell your wife. Just tell her I said congratulations to U both on your upcoming family. Wish you well."
Isn't that sweet? I'm sure he did make some of the ladies cry!!!

And we got a package in the mail from Rosie:
Photobucket
Onesies for 3 months! So great because I think we have newborn onesies covered by Grandma Witt alone :) Thanks, Mark & Rosie!

And from our dear Nicole-a creative package of gems
Photobucket

Photobucket

This lovely book
Photobucket

I'm so glad that we don't have to search for a name any longer!
Photobucket

And these hilarious vintage cards. She asked us to please disregard the names printed on the inside. For Matt:
Photobucket

You keep opening up the card to each new phrase and the card expands
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my favorite because it is SO true! My card:
Photobucket
YES!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This card just opened up bigger and bigger too so that the last one here was HUGE! It was hilarious because it is totally true! Thanks Nicole. You made me laugh.

4 comments on "Cards, Gifts, Notes & Packages!"

Deb on May 15, 2010 at 11:54 AM said...

such fun gifts! Love the "strut your pregnant stuff!" The bear is so adorable, probably really soft. Definatly add that typed note to the baby book. What a precious gift from her - can't imagine how communication would be reduced to what you typed. And the cards from Nicole - I laughed out loud when she brought those home!! Never say antique shopping is worthless.

Anonymous said...

funny story....the night before i saw this post i actually listened to a sermon online by warren wiersbe (the author of Nicole's book!) It was a wonderful message called, "But what if God doesn't." The sermon was as old as the book...he delivered it before i was alive, haha!!

Anonymous said...

correction ...it was called, "But even if God doesn't".

Matt and Sonya on May 17, 2010 at 10:10 PM said...

That's crazy, Age! And completely random that you just listened this guy.

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates