Friday, June 18, 2010

June 13th- 29 Weeks


29 Week Pic:
Photobucket
I weighed in at 154.6

Before church.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My parents were here for most of the week. Dad and I try to be together for our birthdays on June 15th as much as possible! It was fun to be with them for a few days, and I miss them already! Here are pictures from our birthday:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dad & Mom brought this cute little monkey/security blanket for the baby! Isn't he adorable? I just love it. I think it might be in the baby's favorite...but then again, I'm the one that is partial to monkeys!
Photobucket

Mom and I also shopped for a boy and girl outfit to take the baby home from the hospital in. I couldn't find anything I loved, so I am going to keep looking. But we did buy these cute onesies!
Photobucket

We found a box for on top of the changing table too to put lotion and wipes in. I didn't snap a picture of that though. Things are coming together!

3 comments on "June 13th- 29 Weeks"

mmncgrand on June 19, 2010 at 2:03 PM said...

You are looking food Sonya. I am glad your Mom and Dad were there for your birthdays. What did they think of their pregnant daughter?

Nicole on June 19, 2010 at 8:00 PM said...

Cute dresses, Sonya! I really like that hippos onesie and that VW Auntie onesie sounds pretty awesome so maybe I'll have to rethink the Oliver James part....

Matt and Sonya on June 27, 2010 at 10:00 PM said...

Grandma-My dad made a joke about my growing belly as soon as they arrived! Just as I expected :) They are excited for another grandchild.

Thanks, Nicole! Dresses are the way to go in the summer, that's for sure. And yes, Oliver James is just not going to work for a sweet little niece :)

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates