The belly is growing!
I weighed in at 154.4 this week. Actually less than last week! Not much though.
Over the weekend Matt and I went to Denver for an overnight getaway. We know our days of this are coming to an end so we thought we should take advantage of it. We love booking the $38 rooms on Priceline.com. It was just what we needed! I took my new Ipod- birthday gift courtesy of my generous in laws. And the portable speaker that Matt got me to go with it.
The babe loves it! :)
Matt brought his stethoscope so we could listen to the baby's heartbeat. I couldn't find it.
But he found it and then passed it off to me. It was so cool! Baby Witt's heartbeat was 155 according to Matt.
Sometimes I don't think we should spend the money to take these types of trips...especially when we are having car issues every other day, insurance goes up and rent goes up. But, this is what date money is for and ultimately, it was exactly what we needed. So I am glad to have listened to my husband on this one! We slept in until 10am!

5 comments on "June 20th- 30 Weeks"
Wow and Wow!! It is getting closer and closer to see this baby. You are looking good Sonya and so is your handsome husband. Love you. G
This grandma will be more than happy to keep Jeopardy on weekends so you two can get away. That's what the grandma fly fund is for!!
So glad that you have kept time together as such an important part of your marriage.
I thought I bought you a green ipod! How did it change colors?:)
Thanks Grandma J!
Mom Witt-Grandma can come out whenever she wants then! Keep that Grandma Fly Fund stocked!
Nope...you must have been mistaken. You bought me a silver Ipod. It just has a cover on it now that makes it look blue. Your memory must be going :) :)
Sonya, I was going to tell you it's your memory that going because on your other blog you definitely have a green iPod. However, the center of this one is silver so maybe you're right. So how is it that it's green one place and silver in another?
Nicole-ha ha. I was trying to be funny about the memory loss...I wasn't serious. But my joke probably didn't come across well on a written comment. ACTUALLY I did originally have a green Ipod (because I thought that was what I wanted) but then I exchanged it for a silver one because I changed my mind (big surprise!) The silver has a black center and the green one has a white center. The silver is more calming to me and I am all about that :)
Post a Comment