Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 6th-28 Weeks- Hello 3rd Trimester!!!


I can hardly believe I am in the 3rd Trimester already! Time is flying now. Here are my 28 week pictures:
Photobucket
I weighed in at 154.2

After church Matt and I had to run by our office to drop some things off so we snapped a few shots outside!
Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a GORGEOUS day out so we went over to the pool for an hour and a half to relax. Check out my bag that says "Mom in Training" and my snazzy way-oversized white sunglasses. I got these at Motherhood Maternity for making a purchase. Oh the perks of pregnancy! ha ha.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And now for the EXCITING news!!! The recliner came in on Saturday!
Photobucket

Trying it out for size. It is very comfortable! We are hoping this helps with the late nights. Thanks to my fabulous husband for getting me this chair! (He is benefiting too...he already has taken a nap on it!)
Photobucket

3 comments on "June 6th-28 Weeks- Hello 3rd Trimester!!!"

mmncgrand on June 10, 2010 at 7:37 AM said...

Wow, pretty lady. Not long now. I love the recliner. I hope it lasts you are long as the brown one lasted Ed and Deb. It looks very comfortable.

RosebudWitt on June 11, 2010 at 3:27 PM said...

I think now my card applies..."its time to strut your mom-to-be stuff!" You're looking good, and all stylish, just like I knew you'd be :) If I ever had a baby, would you help me dress well?

Matt and Sonya on June 19, 2010 at 8:12 AM said...

Thanks Rosie. Motherhood Maternity and Target are all you need to dress well, though! They make it easy for a pregnant lady...and very comfortable!

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates