Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 27th- 31 Weeks


31 Weeks!
Photobucket
I weighed in at 156.4

After church:
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm starting to getting more uncomfortable as I am getting bigger. I still sleep pretty well with about 4 pillows but sitting feels more uncomfortable. Working out regularly is helping a lot with my energy. And it makes great locker room talk going to the gym this far a long. Women make random comments to me when I am changing! Pregnancy bring about all sorts of things you don't normally encounter...like random people touching your belly. But I don't mind, it is a happy subject that people like to talk about...so why not? I still don't have any great reasons to complain though. This has been a relatively easy pregnancy so far!

2 comments on "June 27th- 31 Weeks"

mmncgrand on July 7, 2010 at 7:09 AM said...

Thanks for an update here too. Can't wait to see the little one.

Deb on July 8, 2010 at 7:24 AM said...

looking good, even better in person!

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates