Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 6th- 32+ weeks Dr's Appt


Matt and I were in Indy this past weekend visiting Matt's family for the 4th of July. So I am without a picture to post of the belly shot! Although, my talented photographer and friend Jessie did take maternity pictures for us while we were back in Indiana...so technically I will have many pictures! Just not yet. I will have post the link when she has them up on her blog. Here is Jessie and I after the big photo shoot:
Photobucket

And here's a picture of the six of us at the IMA (Indianapolis Museum of Art).
Photobucket

I had a doctor's appointment the day after we got back from Indy. Dr. Shelton thinks everything still looks great and he says "life has been good to me" in terms of pregnancy. I weghed in at 159 at the office. I did ask him on this visit what he thought the gender was. He says a boy...although he calls it "just a guess". My nurse, Anna Marie, feels the same way.

In spite of all of this, I am continuing to read "Bringing Up Girls" by Dr. Dobson. I love this book and have been waiting for him to come out with it. Did you know that a girl's self-esteem and confidence is directly linked to her relationship with her dad? While moms do play an important part in the life of a girl, the father-daughter relationship is much more crucial in the development of who she feels she is as a woman. I have already read "Bringing Up Boys" back in my days at Focus on the Family Institute and I found it equally intriguing.

2 comments on "July 6th- 32+ weeks Dr's Appt"

RosebudWitt on July 10, 2010 at 7:40 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole on July 12, 2010 at 4:54 PM said...

I thought your nurse thinks the bambino is going to be a girl, is she flip flopping?

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates