I weighed in at 158 this morning.
And a few more shots:
According to www.babycenter.com Jeopardy should weigh over 4 pounds by now and measures longer than 17 inches! This babe has been very active lately. Matt and I are both wondering if I will deliver early...we feel like I might. But feelings are all that they are. Except that in Colorado there is a greater chance of delivering early because of the altitude. So we shall see!
We picked up some items for the baby's room this weekend. I found some brown bins that I like and they fit perfectly on the bookshelf by the crib. My plan is to glue on fabric letters to label them. For example, "Toys", "Books", Clothes" etc. I will probably use the fabric from an extra crib sheet so that the blue is a perfect match! I may wait until after the babe arrives so I have a better idea of what I am actually going to store in them.
We also picked up a closet organizer that hangs from the rod and gives us 3 extra shelves plus room to hang some clothes. Gotta love Target! Sorry, no pictures to post of these items yet. You will have to use your imagination!

4 comments on "July 11th-33 Weeks"
Boy, I can really see a difference in just a week. You are really popping out front. By the way, I think it is a boy too. Love you, G.
looking good! you better plan to be overdue - then you won't be disappointed if you are and really thrilled if you are early!!
i am demanding an update....it is a highlight of my week!!!
Granmda! You too? This little girl is going to prove all of you wrong :)
Mom W- I'm not really planning on being early. I don't know that I would even be ready if the baby came early! I already can't believe he/she could be here in just over 5 weeks!
Age-you ARE demanding! And spoiled...see your THREE new posts! :)
Post a Comment