Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 20th- Dr's Appt.


My 32 Week appointment was on Tuesday. I go in again in two weeks...and then I will have appointments every week after that! I can't believe how the time is flying. My doctor thinks I am the picture of perfect health. I keep thinking I have him so fooled! But the pregnancy continues to go smoothly. He noted that my ankles look completely normal..not swollen at all. I wonder if the lack of humidity in Colorado helps this? I'm not sure. He thinks that because I am still active and exercising my circulation is very good and preventing me from swelling.

The baby's heartbeat was 155. This is a girl's heartbeat...not that that is very accurate. The baby could have just been excited! When he told me it was a girl's heartbeat I said, "Oh...you are going to be wrong, you said you think it is a boy!" :) He reminded me that his boy prediction was nothing but a guess! Ha ha. I guess we will see soon enough!

I lost a pound from 2 weeks ago. But Dr. Shelton also said this is perfectly normal! He is going on vacation at the beginning of August, so I will have another doctor next visit. I am okay with this as long as he is around for my due date!

0 comments on "July 20th- Dr's Appt."

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates