I weighed in at 158.8 this week.
So over the weekend, Matt and I did another purge of the apartment! This was triggered by picking up our new travel system on Friday! Dad and Mom Witt got us this stroller/car seat combination. I LOVE it! High quality, gender neutral and easy to use. Here is the car seat alone:
Matt putting the stroller together.
Doesn't he look great behind a stroller? He's a natural. Here the car seat is in the stroller.
So after picking up the stroller and putting it together, we decided we needed some more room. We did some more cleaning out of closets, moving stuff around and making a trip to Goodwill! Now the stroller and car seat fit IN the closet. I always feel so much better after getting rid of things!
We also have been working on organization for the baby's room. Here are the brown bins that I would like to put labels on that match the bedding.
And here is our closet organizer:
And the bookshelf behind the curtain:
Matt and I went to Target over the weekend too. Every time we go he shows me these shoes and says that if we have a boy as soon as he finds out he is running out to Target to buy these:
He was afraid they wouldn't be there anymore so he convinced me to let him buy them now and return them if we have a little girl. :)
Then he found another pair of shoes for newborns that were less than 4 bucks.
And of course, we had to build an entire outfit:
And just in case it is a girl:
He is in charge of ALL returns after we come home with the baby!

1 comments on "July 18th- 34 Weeks"
Another very nice post. You are growing a lot now Sonya but still looking so good. I can remember when Matt was young when he would see little shoes like this he wanted to buy them. Now he can do it for real. Thank you Jesus!! I get really teary eyed when I think of Matt with a baby. Of course, you too Sonya, but you know how I am when it comes to Matt.
Post a Comment