Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 22nd- Professional Maternity Pictures!


Our good friend, Jessie, took maternity pictures of Matt and I when we went to Indianapolis over the 4th of July. We went to college with Jessie at Indiana Wesleyan and then when we lived in Indy we hung out with her and her husband, Adam. Adam & Matt played every Sunday on a flag football league. We are reminded how much we miss them every time we go home! They have the cutest little girls too, Noah & Jocelyn. I wish I would have snapped a picture or two AT the photo shoot. The girls were with us and Matt was pulling them around in their Red Flyer wagon! They are the cutest girls I think I have ever seen.

I was 32 weeks at this point. Jessie is sending us a DVD of 160 images next week, but here are just a few previews of the photo shoot:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Didn't she do an incredible job? Thank you, Jessie!

2 comments on "July 22nd- Professional Maternity Pictures!"

Anonymous said...

you have certainly risen to the occassion and met my demands!!! loved all the posts!!!! enjoy the weekend coming up. MISS YOU!!

mmncgrand on July 24, 2010 at 5:12 PM said...

These pictures are awesome. It is hard to pick just one. They remind me of the time we went to the park and Deb took pregnant pictures of Emily and her husband.

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates