Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 25th- 35 Weeks


35 Week Pic:
Photobucket

Oh baby! Getting big :)
Photobucket
160.2 this week.

On Saturday, after my baby shower, Matt and I went to the Mastercraft professional wakeboarding competition in Colorado Springs. It was on Prospect Lake. We didn't want to pay to get in, so we went to the other side of the lake and watched from there! It was much more peaceful over there anyways!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Matt has a video he was going to put up, but I told him I would just post and he can add it later if he wants to.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I will post some baby shower pictures. Amber's sister took pictures and Amber put them on a DVD for me. I just need to go pick them up! It was a wonderful shower.

2 comments on "July 25th- 35 Weeks"

mmncgrand on August 4, 2010 at 7:45 AM said...

Thank you again for your posts dear. I love them. Are you still working?

Matt and Sonya on August 8, 2010 at 9:25 AM said...

I am still working Grandma. At this point, I am hoping to work until the end! But I am taking it a week at a time.

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates