Friday, June 18, 2010

June 9th- MD Appt


This Doctor's appointment I got to take the glucose screening test to see if I have gestational diabetes. I wasn't looking forward to this as I was told the stuff you drink is nasty. But not the case at all! Mine was orange flavored, and I gulped it down! The results came back the following week and Anna Marie, my nurse, told me I passed with flying colors. I was 64 when she said over 130 would be a problem. She told me go eat some ice cream! This was on my birthday on the 15th...so that worked out great. :)

Things are still looking good. The baby's heart rate was around 140 and I am going to be going to the doctor's every other week now. The time is flying by!

0 comments on "June 9th- MD Appt"

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates