Sunday, August 15, 2010

Aug 15th- 38 Weeks


38 Week picture:
Photobucket
I weighed in at 162.6 this morning.

And another picture:
Photobucket

I'm not sure if I am "nesting" or not, but we are getting final prep done to bring the baby home. Age sent out bottles for me-Thanks, Age! I got them all washed and ready to go on Saturday.
Photobucket

We started working on the hospital bag. It's pretty much ready...a few more items to add yet. We only live 5 minutes from the hospital so it probably wouldn't be the end of the world if we forgot something.
Photobucket
We are also planning on putting the car seat in the Grand Prix today. And now that we had our last shower, we are purchasing the items we still need or would like to get before the babe arrives...like diapers!

Here is the progress on the nursery...probably as much as there is to do until we know the gender. If we have a girl, the monkey picture might not stay and we will probably accent with pink instead. The plant I got from my shower...it probably will not live long!
Photobucket

Diaper Genie ready to go!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The time is quickly coming! According to Matt, I only have 2 more days. He would like his son or daughter to arrive on his birthday :) I think I probably still have 2 more weeks! But we saw a couple with a newborn in church this morning...and are both feeling excited to meet this little one!

4 comments on "Aug 15th- 38 Weeks"

Anonymous said...

you look great, the nursery looks great, i am sure matt looks great! I couldn't be more excited!!! Enjoy your week!

mmncgrand on August 16, 2010 at 9:19 AM said...

I agree with Age completely. Won't be long now. God is so good.

Deb on August 17, 2010 at 11:13 AM said...

lookin good and definately prepared! Maybe today? Matt would be happy if that was so.

The Johnston Family on August 20, 2010 at 7:27 AM said...

Awww - you and the nursery are both adorable :) I'm SOOOOO excited for you (and so glad you're ok!) and cannot wait to hear the big news! I think the nursery looks cute for a boy OR a girl by the way - I love the color combos. I always crack up at the "belt" on the changing table - I wonder if anyone uses those things??
Anyway - talk to you soon!

Jes

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates