Sunday, August 1, 2010

Aug 1st- 36 Weeks


Wow! I'm 9 months today. CRAZY. Here is your 36 Week picture:
Photobucket
I forgot to weigh in this morning...oops! I'm sure it's more than last week :)

Matt just arrived in Dallas. I dropped him off at the airport in the Springs a few hours ago. Encompass Home Health sent him there for some training. So this baby better not be making an arrival this week! :) I find that highly unlikely but I do have a game plan if I need to go to the hospital for any reason: Amber. She is the friend who threw me the shower. Which by the way, I got those pictures today, so maybe I will get them up soon. I really have no excuse not to be productive this week with my husband not arriving home until Thursday night. But I'm lacking some motivation. I already miss him. Life is just so much more fun with him around! Miss & love you, babe!

4 comments on "Aug 1st- 36 Weeks"

Nicole on August 2, 2010 at 8:17 PM said...

9 months, that is crazy! Can't wait for this bambino to get here! Well... I suppose I can wait at least a week so it's more convenient for you!

Deb on August 4, 2010 at 7:41 AM said...

Can't believe this could be the month of your new arrival already! Hope Jeopardy waits until Matt gets home.

mmncgrand on August 4, 2010 at 7:46 AM said...

I agree. Daddy needs to be there. We will be praying for this new arrival. I am so excited it hurts.

Matt and Sonya on August 8, 2010 at 9:22 AM said...

Thanks for your prayers! Not too much longer to wait, Nicole. Thankfully, the baby waited and daddy IS home. I have a feeling the babe is quite comfortable in there kicking me around! It probably will still be a while...maybe a September baby?

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates