Sunday, August 8, 2010

August 8th-37 Weeks


37 Weeks! Full term this week.
Photobucket
I weighed in at 160.6

And just for fun here is my new born picture. Mom said I was flirt already...winking into the camera :)
Photobucket
My mom emailed it to me this week. She said the dark hair didn't last long before it got really light!

4 comments on "August 8th-37 Weeks"

Deb on August 12, 2010 at 7:48 AM said...

You are looking good. Anxious to see what the Dr. has to say and glad that you waited to deliver until your Dr. got back. The baby pictures is adorable.

Nicole on August 12, 2010 at 6:45 PM said...

Sonya, you were such a cute newborn! I like you little chubbo cheeks and faux hawk.

mmncgrand on August 12, 2010 at 7:24 PM said...

Wow, it is almost time. This is so exciting. I want to hold you.

Matt and Sonya on August 15, 2010 at 12:34 AM said...

Thanks, Mom! I'm glad my Doc's back. See the recent post on my last visit!

Ha ha. I like my faux hawk too, Nicole!

You're right, Grandma. We are close!

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates