Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Baby Shower-July 24th


Here the pictures I promised of the baby shower that Amber and Dale threw for me back in July.

Amber, me & Dale
Photobucket

My favorite dessert of all time: angel food cake, strawberries and whip cream!
Photobucket

Dale, Amber and the spread. It was so cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of the first arrivals
Photobucket

Photobucket

We decorated onesies instead of playing games!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Something was funny!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yummy!
Photobucket

Present time! I got a boppy and cover:
Photobucket

Pack 'n Play from my parents
Photobucket

Eagles blanket AND Eagles bib and hooded towel from Mark & Rosie. Matt was pleased!
Photobucket

A lovely time. I'm blessed to have such wonderful friends in Colorado! I'm thankful for them. It can be tough to be away from family in this season of life.
Photobucket
Shower #2 tomorrow! Our work is throwing us a co-ed one at 5:30pm. I need to get to bed. Busy day tomorrow and I am not feeling well tonight.

2 comments on "Baby Shower-July 24th"

Deb on August 12, 2010 at 7:45 AM said...

looks like fun! What a great idea to decorate onesies instead of games.

Anonymous said...

Wish we could all have been there with you!! Wonderful friends!!
A

 

Two become Three Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates